Tema cerrado 
Datos bancarios Euskaltel?
17-10-2014, 02:48 PM
Mensaje: #1
Datos bancarios Euskaltel?
Hello Euskaltel team,

I have been a user of Euskaltel for one year and I still have to pay my last bill. I cannot pay the bill, because I live in Germany now.
Could you please send me the IBAN and the BIC of Euskaltel S.A. company.

I am sorry for this posting here, but it is not possible to contact the company via email (info@euskaltel.com). The mails will not be answered.

Jorg Behrendt
Encuentra todos sus mensajes
17-10-2014, 04:40 PM
Mensaje: #2
RE: Datos bancarios Euskaltel?
Llama al teléfono para el extranjero
17-10-2014, 04:43 PM
Mensaje: #3
688 688 222, viene en la web
17-10-2014, 05:27 PM
Mensaje: #4
Kaixo mingus,

Como te han indicado lapeña y campeva, puedes ponerte en contacto con nuestro número para llamadas desde el extranjero 688 688 222.

Si no puedes esperar a que los compañeros de info@euskaltel.com te envíen la respuesta.

Agur bat
17-10-2014, 05:42 PM
Mensaje: #5
(17-10-2014 05:27 PM)Ander escribió:  Kaixo mingus,

Como te han indicado lapeña y campeva, puedes ponerte en contacto con nuestro número para llamadas desde el extranjero 688 688 222.

Si no puedes esperar a que los compañeros de info@euskaltel.com te envíen la respuesta.

Agur bat

As I wrote before I only need the IBAN and the BIC number. Do you know it? The girls on the telephone lines do not speak any English.
Thank you.
17-10-2014, 05:46 PM
Mensaje: #6
Kaixo mingus,

A través del foro no podemos facilitarte esos datos.

Si no has conseguido corregirlo por teléfono, dales margen a nuestros compañeros de info@euskaltel.com para que te gestionen la solicitud.

Agur bat
23-10-2014, 05:27 PM (Este mensaje fue modificado por última vez en: 23-10-2014 05:50 PM por Aitor.)
Mensaje: #7
Kaixo Ander,
thank you for your help. I have phoned to the ladies of "688 688 222", but I still have the same problem. They are NOT allowed to tell me the amount of money I have to pay to Euskaltel S.A. They are not allowed to send me the Faktura of July per e-mail to Germany.
I would like to pay my debts but they cannot give me the Euskaltel account number I need to transfer the money from Germany to Spain. They will not accept my MasterCard, too.

Can you help me with this bill problem? Can you give me an email address of someone who is going to help me? I do not have a bank account in Spain anymore because I have moved to Germany.

My NIE number is : xxxxxxxxx

Nota moderación: tema editado por contener datos personales.
23-10-2014, 07:04 PM
Mensaje: #8
Kaixo mingus,

Vamos a consultarlo y, en cuanto tengamos una respuesta, te informaremos.

Gero arte
Tema cerrado 

Salto de foro:

Usuario(s) navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)